Gruppenreise Marokko durch Rif–Gebirge
Путешествие в северной части Марокко / RIF
We offer various tour programs for groups and tailor-made travels,
exclusively in the Rif Region, undiscovered by mass tourism,
for small groups of 4 till max. 11 persons, with excellent services:
- Round tours through the whole Rif Area
- Exploring an area which is not discovered yet by mass tourism
- Trekking through the unspoiled landscape of the Rif mountains
- Visits to rustic cities and villages of the Berbers
- Hiking along fishing ports and idyllic beaches
- Visiting historic sites and monuments
- Visiting the deepest caves of North Africa
- Visiting imperial cities of Fes and Meknes to the outskirts of the Rif
- Adventurous camping in the mountains, with panoramic view
- Accommodation in gîtes (Berber houses), alternated with the comfort of hotels
Accommodations in good hotels (on twin share basis).
While trekking, accommodation in gîtes, where rooms are shared.
* Staff: Dutch / English Tour Leader of Berber origin, Arabic and French speaking
* Local guides, speaking English, French, Arabic and Berber
* All transfers and transportation by minibus or local transport
* Accommodation in tourist-class hotel on twin share basis (incl. Breakfast)
* Nights in gîtes (Berber houses)
* All meals during the trekking (depends on indicated itinerary)
- Foreign flight tickets to Morocco
- Other meals (lunches and dinners)
- Tips and drinks and other personal expenses
- Entrance fees and gratuities
- Recommended minimum cash: € 100 per person / week.
If you may wish to extend your trip, it can be arranged.
Best travelling season: During Spring, from March to June and Autumn, from September to November. Also in the Rif region it may be hot in the summer (July – August) and in winter (December – February) it may be too cold. The daytime temperature can be 15 to 20 ° C, but at night there may be frost. It may also be raining in the winter and become muddy with impassable paths.
All transport by minibus and local transportation for luggage during trekkings.
No special skills needed during the trekking, but a good physical condition.